Thu, 11 Jun|
A Regional and Local Perspective on Myanmar's Economic Outlook
Time & Location
11 Jun 2020, 14:30 – 15:30 GMT+6:30
About the Event
It is our pleasure to invite you to the first webinar organised by the Italy Myanmar Business Association (IMBA).
During this session, our guest speakers will provide us with a regional and local overview of the Myanmar Economic Outlook.
Our panel will include:
- The President of the Italy Myanmar Business Association, Mr. Bernardo Contri
- The Italian Ambassador to Myanmar, Ms. Alessandra Schiavo
- The Myanmar Ambassador to Italy, Mrs. Hmway Hmway Khyne
- The Director of the Bangkok office of the Italian Trade Agency, Mr. Giuseppe Lamachia
- The Secretary General of the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Singapore, Mr. Giacomo Marabiso
- The Secretary General of the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Thailand, Mr. Michele Tomea
Each of our guests will provide their insightful and unique perspective on the current and forecasted economic outlook, and how their organisations are contributing to the future success of our bilateral relations.
Time: Jun 11, 2020 10:00 AM Rome
Time: Jun 11, 2020 02:30 PM Yangon
Meeting ID: 982 867 8278